At Dunaway, we understand that executing construction within the standards of contract documents and plans is vital for a project’s success. Our experienced team of inspectors act as the eyes and ears for the engineer and project owner – providing regular feedback on schedules, quality of work, and plan compliance, protecting against defects and deficiencies.
As liaisons between all stakeholders, inspectors clarify construction requirements, prevent costly rework, and streamline the change order process – ultimately saving time and money. Daily record keeping using photos, video, and standardized forms provides a shared understanding of construction progress, verification of work hours, required documentation, and aids in punch list preparation and verification.
Construction Inspection Capabilities
- Shop Drawing Review
- Submittal Review and Response
- Process/Review Change Orders
- Utility Coordination
- Video Documentation
- Contractor Schedule Monitoring
- Daily Site Visits during Active Construction/Daily Inspection Reporting
- Final Inspection Assistance
- Punch List Preparation/Completion Monitoring