Environmental expertise and experience
Dunaway utilizes its scientific and engineering experience to enhance the quality of water, air, and soil resources in our communities. We remain abreast of the dynamic regulatory environment and maintain close relationships with regulatory agencies to deliver common-sense solutions.
Our highly qualified environmental professionals are well-versed in evolving stormwater management concepts, focusing on stream restoration and wetland rehabilitation to improve water quality.
Benefits of choosing Dunaway's environmental team:
- Dunaway remains informed on the regulatory environment by maintaining close relationships with regulatory agencies. Our relationships allow us to serve as client advocate to deliver common-sense solutions.
- We are well-versed in evolving stormwater management concepts, focusing on stream restoration and wetland rehabilitation to improve water quality.
- Our Environmental Team works in tandem with our engineers during the design process to offer ideas that help to minimize or avoid environmental permitting processes where possible.
- Our team has experience with the United States Army Corps of Engineers, the Texas Department of Transportation, and other governmental agencies.
Our environmental services include:
- Watershed management
- Mapping and data integration
- Natural resources
- GIS/Data management
- Grant writing and applications
- Tree surveys
- Hydrographic surveys
- Floodplain mapping
- 404 permitting
- WOUS determination